Thursday, December 13, 2007

Playing with Photoshop : Intense Texas!!

So yay this is another installment of "Playing with Photoshop" and I was just trying to integrate more characters that i make up and cool backgrounds.

And yes! This expresses my intense feeling for Texas and UT all together. But I do have to say that I wouldn't have any of those feeling if it weren't for the love of my life Monica, who is double majoring in Chemical Engineering and Spanish at the University of Texas. This is just alittle something that i wanted to make for her, cuz she has been soo stressed out with her finals and i know this would make her smile (yay yay, I know CORNY!!!) but I don't care. Hope this makes you smile babe. Love ya.

I also would like to thank the background website from whom I got the ultra intense background.


No comments: